If you haven’t been able to make real progress or achieve your goals — it’s time to ditch your to-do list.
The problem with the vast majority of the time management systems and tools available on the market right now, is an error of focusing on one specific question: What do I need to do?
To-do lists can keep you busy and checking off a series of tasks can provide the illusion of progress. If you have ever completed everything on your to-do list and still felt like you haven’t really accomplished anything — you understand the massive difference between movement and achievement.
Tony Robbins’ Rapid Planning Method (RPM) is a results-focused life planning system designed to help you envision any goal and take steps to make it real.
At its core, Tony Robbins’ RPM is an entirely new system of thinking. It can help you to focus first on what it is you truly want, before helping you systematically determine the best course of action to achieve it.
With the RPM life planner system, you can learn to:
• Regain certainty that you are in control of every aspect of your life
• Transition from an activity orientation to a results orientation
• Increase your level of productivity
• Replace your to-do list with an effective daily plan that maximizes your time and accomplishment
• Create a powerful sense of purpose, drive and fulfillment every day
• Create a massive action plan to help you to achieve balance and make consistent progress
• Track your progress, learn from past experiences and celebrate your victories
The RPM life planner system will intuitively guide you through the RPM process and hep you develop the necessary resources to incorporate the massive action system into your daily life. Complete with captivating and compelling graphics, convenient accessories and comprehensive forms, your RPM Life Planner may soon become indispensable to your success!